Sunday, December 30, 2018

Rhiannon Recommends: My Top 10 Reads of 2018

My Top 10 Reads of 2018

Click on each title to jump to my review or Instagram post for each release.

 A Place for Us by Fatima Farheen Mirza
 Mr & Mrs American Pie by Juliet McDaniel
 The Clockmaker's Daughter by Kate Morton
 Vox by Christina Dalcher 
 An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
 The Banker's Wife by Cristina Alger
 The Beekeeper : Rescuing the Stolen Women of Iraq by Dunya Mikhail 
 Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage
 The Girl on the Velvet Swing by Simon Baatz
 Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield 
Share:

5 comments

Lori Bree said...

Great list!!! A Place for Us was one of my Top 3 of 2018. Fantastic book!

Carmen said...

Great list, Rhiannon! You have titles in several genres. I, too, chose Once Upon A River as one of my year's best.

Rhiannon said...

It's so hard to pick a favorite! It was hard enough to narrow it down to 10! I almost didn't read A Place for Us, I just happened to grab a copy at Book Expo and I was really nervous about OUAR because I loved Setterfield's first novel but hated her second!

Judy Krueger said...

Of your list I have read American Marriage. I have Once Upon a River on my shelf from the library. I can never narrow down my favorite reads in a year to ten, so I do 25. Will post that in a couple days. Happy Reading in 2019!

Rhiannon said...

Judy, I'm so glad to hear that you also have a hard time narrowing down your selections. Happy Reading!

© Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig