Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My Monthly Wrap-Up

June was a pretty big month here on Ivory Owl Reviews. Here's a quick recap and a look at what I've got planned for July.

I compiled an Updated List of Book Bloggers and I loved all the feedback I got. There are several book blogging directories but I found that a lot of them were not updated regularly. I included bloggers who have posted within the last month and have a blog that is mostly book reviews. I first made a list back in October 2014 and am planning on updating every 6 months or so.

I reviewed 9 books total but my favorite by far was The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler. I loved this book! Two other favorites this month were The Knockoff by Lucy Sykes and Jo Piazza and The Balance Project by Susie Orman Schnall. These will probably all be included in my long list of 2015 favorites. I also liked It's You by Jane PorterA Second Bite at the Apple by Dana Bate, and The Ice Twins by S.K. Tremayne

I had two Foodie Friday Features: Recipe for Disaster by Stacey Ballis and Elaine's by Amy Phillips Penn

My Feature and Giveaway of Love and Miss Communication by Elyssa Friedland had a great turnout and I gave away 2 signed copies.

Looking ahead:
I wish I could read them all but will probably only get to a couple, but here are The 11 July Releases I'm Excited About. Also, Tamara and I have announced our next Book Talk with R and T selection: THOSE GIRLS by Chevy Stevens. I loved THAT NIGHT and was not disappointed when I read THOSE GIRLS. I read the whole book in two sittings!

How was your June? What bookish events or releases are you excited for in July?





Share:

No comments

© Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig