Tuesday, July 14, 2020

✨Audiobook Review✨⁠ After I'm Gone by Laura Lippman⁠





✨Book Review✨⁠
After I'm Gone by Laura Lippman⁠
I have a hard time with audiobooks. I'm a visual learner so audio formats are often difficult for me, but I do like the concept of being able to read while doing something else (driving, exercising, housework). I also like that sticking a pair of headphones on my head gives everyone around me the physical signal of "leave me alone!" Due to quarantine I haven't been driving much but I have been going on walks and doing housework (soooo much housework 😩)so I have been trying to find books from my library that I think I will like. I read Laura Lippman's "And When She Was Good" a few years ago so I thought I'd give this one a try. I really like that she kept me guessing with who killed Julie and wondering if Felix was still alive. I had lots of theories and loved that I kept changing my mind. That's the mark of a great mystery in my book 😉.⁠
Share:

No comments

© Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig