Friday, February 1, 2019

What I'll Be Reading February 2019




I read 11 books in January. Here are the 12 on my TBR for February. Click on the titles to check out their Goodreads page. 


  1. Savage Conversations by LeAnne Howe (Coffee House Press)
  2. The Last Romantics by Tara Conklin (William Morrow)
  3. Voices of Powerful Women by Zoe Sallis (Watkins Publishing)
  4. The Feminine Revolution by Amy Stanton and Catherine Connors (Seal Press)
  5. Woman 99 by Greer Macallister (Sourcebooks Landmark)
  6. Homeland Maternity by Natalie Fixmer-Oraiz (University of Illinois Press)
  7. Supercharge Your Life by Lee Holmes (Murdoch Books)
  8. The Women’s War by Jenna Glass (Del Rey Books)
  9. The Wrong End of the Table by Ayser Salman (Skyhorse)
  10. The Catalogue of Shipwrecked Books by Edward Wilson-Lee (Scribner)
  11. Outsiders by Lyndall Gordon (Johns Hopkins University Press)
  12. Beautiful Bad by Annie Ward (Park Row)


I'm excited about a lot of these, but I'm really looking forward to Woman 99 and The Women's War. What are you reading this month? Which ones are you most excited about? 


Share:

3 comments

Judy Krueger said...

That is an exciting list! I am looking forward to your reviews and to getting ideas from them. I am anticipating Charlie Jane Anders's The City in the Middle of the Night and A Student of History by Nina Revoyr.

Carmen said...

I hope you enjoy most if not all of them. I have in plan to finish Tomorrow by Damian Dibben, and start Washington Black, both from last year's crop.

Rhiannon said...

Judy, I haven't heard of any of those but I'm looking into them now.
Carmen, I've had Washington Black on my TBR for a while too.

© Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig