Sunday, May 1, 2016

What I'm Reading This Month: May TBR

I'm reading a few new releases and a few selections from my backlist this May. What are you reading this month?



Not Working by Lisa Owens
Restless Ambition: Grace Hartigan, Painter by Cathy Curtis
Champagne Baby by Laure Dugas
Champagne, Uncorked by Rosemary Zraly
The Happy Hour Choir by Sally Kilpatrick
Blended: Writers on the Step-family Experience
Jane Steele by Lindsay Faye
The Beauty Queen of Jerusalem by Sarit Yishai-Levi
House of Hawthorne by Erika Robuck

Share:

2 comments

Carmen said...

I haven't read Jane Steele but I've read reviews by bloggers who have and they have liked it a great deal. I hope you do too.

Judy Krueger said...

Your list sounds bubbly and gloriously alcoholic! I will be reading Lydia Millet's new one, Sweet Lamb of Heaven; Louise Edrich's new one, La Rose; The Past by Tessa Hadley; The Argonauts, and Missing Mom by Joyce Carol Oates for reading groups, and whatever else I can fit in. Happy May!

© Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig