Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My Long List: Best Books of 2014

Well, I know tons of "Best Books of 2014" lists have already been circulating but I have been trying to squeeze in a few more reads these last few days that I thought had big potential. The 2014 releases I didn't get to will now go into the master TBR and I will try to return to them in the upcoming year. I haven't narrowed my top picks down yet but here is my long list of the best 2014 releases with links to my reviews (in no particular order):

Non-fiction:

Short Stories:

  • Stone Mattress: Nine Tales by Margaret Atwood 

Fiction:

Fantasy Fiction:

    Dystopian:

    • On Such a Full Sea by Chang-Rae Lee
    • The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey

    Children's:

    Historical Fiction:


    Memoir:

    Thriller:

    Cookbooks / Food Trends:

    Magic Realism:



    I'll be making my choices for the best book in each category and posting within the next few days!
    Share:

    No comments

    © Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
    Blog Layout Created by pipdig