Thursday, December 30, 2021

Rhiannon's Top 15 Books of 2021

 


Every year I flip back and forth on if I will or won't do an end-of-year roundup. It's time-consuming, I hate making cuts, and I can never decide on an absolute favorite for the year. So here are my 15 favorite 2021 releases across 5 categories, with links to my reviews for each one. 
The Seed Keeper by Diane Wilson
The Arsonists' City by Hala Alyan
Dava Shastri's Last Day by Kirthana Ramisetti
(I haven't reveiwed this one yet but it is my favorite fiction book of 2021)
What's Done in Darkness by Laura McHugh


Did you read any of these in 2021? Were any your favorites? 
Drop a comment so we can chat about your favorite title!


Share:

2 comments

reeca said...

I loved Chevy Stevens! Fantastic book! It’s on my top books as well!

Rhiannon said...

Reeca, Chevy Stevens books always have me hanging on by my fingernails. 😬

© Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig