Saturday, September 4, 2021

3 Witchy September Releases

 








3 fun, witchy reads releasing this September:⁠

The Orphan Witch by Paige Crutcher⁠
The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling⁠
Witch Please by Ann Aguirre ⁠


I always want to love witchy reads and there were also comparisons to Gilmore Girls and Hocus Pocus being thrown around on some of these pitches so I was full of anticipation. Unfortunately, I didn't LOVE any of them. I am recommending The Ex Hex if you're looking for cute/funny and Orphan Witch if you're looking for a read to pull at your heartstrings. Witch Please is not making my recommendation list. It was awkward and the male main character is cringe-y. ⁠

I've got several other witchy reads on my Sept/Oct TBR that I have high hopes for. What witchy reads are on your TBR?⁠



Share:

No comments

© Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig