Saturday, December 7, 2013

Best Books of 2013

Any book lover will tell you that trying to pick a favorite book is nearly impossible. After much deliberation I have narrowed down my list for 2013 to my top 30 choices; divided into my top 6 and 24 honorable mentions (in no particular order.) Click the linked titles to read my reviews.

My #1 Read for 2013 is Hush Little Baby by Suzanne Redfearn




Dystopian

Maddadam by Margaret Atwood 

Historical Fiction


Humor

Drinking and Tweeting by Brandi Glanville    

Suspense / Thriller / Mystery

Lay Death at Her Door by Elizabeth Buhmann
The Death of Bees by Lisa O'Donnell 

Summer/ Beach


Southern


Chick-Lit

Irresistible Blueberry Bake Shop by Mary Simses    

Non-fiction

Goodbye to All That by Sari Botton        
Beyond Belief by Jenna Miscavige Hill    

Author to Watch





Share:

No comments

© Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig