Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August's Ambitious Adventure Update #CTBS

Some of us have been "Conquering The Book Shelves" this month. The only rules are:
No book purchases (except at book signings) and read some of the books that have been begging to be read in our TBR piles. I posted my planned reading schedule at the beginning the month and here is my update.

So far this month I've read:

I'm currently reading:
  • The Perfume Collector
I'm going "off list" and made two variations so far:
  • Oryx & Crake (re-reading)
  • Mrs. Poe
I abandoned:
  • The Color Master
Next up is:
  • A Fatal Likeness
  • The Affairs of Others
  • Hardscrabble Road
  • Shorter's Way
  • The Well and the Mine
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  • An Arsonist's Guide to Writer's Homes in New England
  • Slammerkin
  • I Don't
  • The Means of Reprodution
I'm not exactly following the original list.  I want to fulfill my review obligations for the month before I dive into the #ctbs. How's everyone else doing?
Share:

No comments

© Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig