Friday, June 30, 2023

June 30 is Stuff Your Kindle Day: What I Got

 


June 30 is Stuff Your Kindle Day, so head over to your favorite e-book retailer (Amazon, Apple Books, Barnes & Noble Nook, Google Play, etc) to add to your already toppling TBR! Here are a few tips for how I searched and a quick list (with links) of what I got!

About the event:
This event happens 4x/year (the next dates for 2023 are September 20 and December 27) and is NOT the same as Kindle Unlimited. For more info about the event I suggest you check out this post from The Krazy Coupon Lady

How I shopped: 
Today, I shopped on Amazon and used the "Advanced Search" page to choose "low to high" in the "Sort Results by" box. I recommend doing this on your laptop/desktop. I had difficulty trying from my phone. This will start you off with all the $0.00 ebook offerings. You could streamline your search here by adding more into the keyword, title, etc boxes. There are thousands of options but you are definitely in luck if you like romance books because that is a majority of the offerings. 

What I got:
Here are the ones I downloaded--all FREE!! I've also included their direct purchase links in case any of these are ones you want to read too!

Witchy Cozies 


by R.K. Dreaming


by Louisa West


by Dionne Lister


by Aubrey Bennett


by Nikki Haverstock


by Katie Penryn


by C. A. Phipps 


by Shéa MacLeod


by Humphrey Quinn



by T.J. Deschamps


by D. A. Kelly 


by Amity Allen


by Jane Hinchey


by Robyn Peterman


by Janni Nell


by Cate Martin


by G Clatworthy


by Fiona Grace


by N.M. Howell


by Alyn Troy


More Witchy Reads



by Jenna Ocean Meadows



by Odette C. Bell


Murder Mystery Cozies 



by Merryn Allingham


Gothic





Share:

No comments

© Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig