Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Pre-order These September 2020 Cookbooks Today! (Part 1)

These cookbooks have been provided to me by the publishers in exchange 
for honest reviews and/or inclusion in upcoming articles/features.



I am ready for the sweltering summer heat to be over and for cooler temperatures to arrive, not only for the sake of my sanity (being hot makes me cranky) but also so I can get back to my happy place...my kitchen! I'll be dipping into these delicious new cookbooks (and a few others I'll be sharing in an upcoming post) to test some recipes and write individual reviews ASAP. If you're ready to get cooking with a new cookbook or two, here are my suggestions for September 2020 cookbooks you should pre-order (preferably from your favorite independent bookstore) today:

Food52 Your Do-Anything Kitchen: The Trusty Guide to a Smarter, Tidier, Happier Space by Editors of Food52 (releasing 9.1.20 from Ten Speed Press)

Five Marys Ranch Raised Cookbook: Homegrown Recipes from Our Family to Yours by Mary Heffernan (releasing 9.8.20 from Sasquatch Books)

Big Love Cooking: 75 Recipes for Satisfying, Shareable Comfort Food by Joey Campanaro with Theresa Gambacorta (releasing 8.8.20 from Chronicle Books)

The Southern Entertainer's Cookbook: Heirloom Recipes for Modern Gatherings by Courtney Whitmore (releasing 9.8.20 from Gibbs Smith)

Greenfeast: Autumn, Winter by Nigel Slater (releasing 9.8.20 from Ten Speed Press)

The Good Book of Southern Baking: A Revival of Biscuits, Cakes, and Cornbread by Kelly Fields with Kate Heddings (releasing 9.8.20 from Lorena Jones Books/Ten Speed Press)

Very Merry Cocktails: 50+ Festive Drinks for the Holiday Season by Jessica Strand (releasing 9.22.20 from Chronicle Books)



Share:

No comments

© Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig